Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
- Hotel Name
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins
- Bonus/Incentive Pay
- Not Applicable
Responsible for preparing for and serving guests during banquet functions in accordance with hotel standards of food and beverage quality, presentation, sanitation and warm hospitality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Check restaurant for proper set-up upon arrival.
- Check micro machines to make sure they are set to the proper menu.
- Fill out floor plan by checking station rotation chart. Assign sidework schedule on floor plan. Post floor plan at host stand.
- Fill out menu class form, gather specials and daily information from expeditor or food production manager. Conduct menu class.
- Seat guests following a rotation of stations, issue menus. If there is an extra seat, and no DRA, remove the extra silverware and return them to credenza.
- Record number of guests on guest flow chart per station. Next in rotation should be marked on this sheet.
- Know micro procedure if applicable.
- Check opening sidework before sending servers on break.
- Set micro machines to next shift’s menu and turn machines off.
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and their location and hours of operation or where to direct guests to find this information. Know directions to get to hotel.
- Each employee is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management that the employee is capable of performing.
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Previous service experience preferred. Must be able to follow directions and get along well with others.
Certificates & Licenses: Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent) certified, or become certified by first day on the job.