CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Loan Closer is responsible for the preparation of mortgage closing documents. In addition, the Loan Closer is responsible for ensuring all essential information is accurate and communicating with internal staff as well as settlement agents to solve all closing issues in a timely manner.
- Understand and follow all procedures relating to job function to help ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulatory requirements
- Check accuracy for all essential information provided at submission for closing
- Communicate with loan officer, processing and underwriting staff
- Prepare accurate figures for monthly payments, escrows, prepaid interest, etc.
- Produce and organize all closing documents including conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Review loan documents to ensure meet all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Prepare Closing Disclosure and validate all fees are accurate on Final CD, balance wire with escrow/title, review executed loan documents to provide funding authorization
- Act as the point of contact from the time closing is requested through the time the loan is shipped to one of our approved agencies or purchased by the investor
- Complete a loan review on every loan to ensure it is compliant with TRID disclosure and re-disclosure requirements, and Fair Lending, Reg B and other Federal or State requirements
- Maintain a closing pipeline, complete closing documents within 48 hours of request for refinance and 24 hours for purchase, deliver the documents in advance of the closing, adhere to wire cut-off times, work with branch to clear errors on files and timely delivery of complete closed loan files
- Follow up on requests from post-closing timely, including providing corrected documents, including Post Consummation CD and refund to borrower(s) when applicable
- Other duties related to the closer role and responsibilities such as post-closing follow up, file clean up etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ mortgage document experience in preparing mortgage loan closing documents
- Knowledge of multiple investor closing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, Fair Lending, Flood and State laws and regulations
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Encompass experience preferred
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Offering a wide selection of home purchase and refinancing options for homeowners throughout the nation, CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. continues to build on a reputation for success in the financial industry that is more than a decade in the making. Working at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. means more than accepting a job – it means becoming a part of our professional family. Our dedication to building solid, long-lasting relationships with our customers and associates alike is at the heart of all we do. If you’re ready to work in a positive, creative environment that promotes both your personal and professional wellbeing, we look forward to hearing from you.
At CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. Positions for which we are currently recruiting span the areas of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
Ready to claim your spot on our winning team? Be sure to check out our current opportunities and join the CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?