CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
The Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite the loan and ordering third party documentation by communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner. The Loan Processor provides proper disclosures when required by applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
• Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income and assets as required by the particular loan program before submitting to underwriting
• Assemble the complete loan package in proper order for underwriting:
o Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the file;
o Complete the required loan checklist;
o Verify that an application is complete and accurate; and
o Identify any potential issues that may arise in underwriting
• Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer, and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation required to qualify for the loan
• Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required disclosures
• Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information
• Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and in the applicant’s efile.
• Manage pipeline by completing and submitting reports within allotted turn-around times.
• Assist set-up of loans
• Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log.
• Train and help supervise new loan processors and other processing personnel
• Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. investors
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years of current residential mortgage processing experience
• Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
• Encompass experience
• Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Offering a wide selection of home purchase and refinancing options for homeowners throughout the nation, CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. continues to build on a reputation for success in the financial industry that is more than a decade in the making. Working at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. means more than accepting a job – it means becoming a part of our professional family. Our dedication to building solid, long-lasting relationships with our customers and associates alike is at the heart of all we do. If you’re ready to work in a positive, creative environment that promotes both your personal and professional wellbeing, we look forward to hearing from you.
At CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. Positions for which we are currently recruiting span the areas of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
Ready to claim your spot on our winning team? Be sure to check out our current opportunities and join the CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?