Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LEAD ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST - PART TIME
- Req ID
- Primary Work Location : Location
- US-CO-Fort Collins
- Events Marketing/Demo
# of Openings
Do you enjoy engaging with shoppers and influencing how they buy and share products? Does creating in-store experiences for shoppers that enhances brand value and drives consumer demand excite you? If so, we hope you will join our team!
CROSSMARK Engagement Specialists are vital to the success of our clients, customers and company! In an increasingly complex retail environment, our Engagement Specialists interact with shoppers to generate brand awareness and enhance the in-store experience. If providing shoppers with the opportunity to see and purchase the newest or improved products excites you, come join the CROSSMARK Team!
Successful team members should be prepared to perform these tasks:
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact and communicate with shoppers to demonstrate products features and benefits in a professional manner.
- Create a positive product impression and generate brand awareness for onsite/in-store food and non-food demonstrations.
- Ability to learn and share knowledge of products demonstrated.
- Properly prepare event table/cart (set up & breakdown) for performing demonstrations.
- Ability to prepare and serve food and beverage samples using required appliances, such as microwave, convection oven, electric fryer, skillet, juicer, coffee maker, cooking utensils, forks/knives and hot oils.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintain an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the role.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store associates to effectively meet and exceed client expectations.
- Accurately prepare and submit all online requirements on the day of event demonstration.
- Ability to access the internet, navigate through CROSSMARK’s electronic systems, using web- based Microsoft Outlook, and capability to view assigned documents, including Microsoft Word & Adobe PDF forms.
- Successfully complete the requirements for food safety certification and maintain ongoing certification as required.
- Follow company policies, procedures and position responsibilities.
Candidates for this position must successfully pass a background check
- Basic computer and internet skills and daily access to a PC with internet and email access.
- Specialized knowledge, license, etc.: Food Safety Training & Protocol provided; Local Food Handlers permit may be required.
- Physical demands: stand up to 3 hours at a time without a break; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead); talk and hear; visual ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; kneel; crouch; climb (including use of a 6’ ladder); balance; lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds); push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart weighing up to 300 pounds fully laden with appliances, supplies and product; prepare foods and beverages using the required appliances, such as cooking utensils, knives, convection oven, fryer, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils; be in contact with cleaning supplies.
Depending on club location you may also be required to work with the following products:
- Orange Juicer: demos require routinely lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Pineapple Corer: equipment contains sharp edges
- Tortilla Maker: exposure to heated and pressurized equipment
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client. This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Position Type: regular part-time
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.