Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Lube / Oil Tech / Hyundai
at Crossroads Hyundai of Loveland
- 02-May-2019 to 01-Jul-2019 (EST)
- E76 - Crossroads Hyundai
- Loveland, CO, USA
- Full Time
Automotive Lube / Oil Tech
CROSSROADS HYUNDAI of LOVELAND IS NOW HIRING! We are looking for full time, energetic, AUTOMOTIVE TIRE/LUBE TECHNICANS to join our team of Professionals! Are you an experienced Automotive Technician ready to join a first class, growing, customer service organization? We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady work load. Extensive training is available for those who are career focused!
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment with unlimited career growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to Succeed?
Then our Company is the right fit for you!
- Excellent pay plan with generous bonuses & great incentives!
- Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, accident, cancer, and disability plans.
- 401K with employer match.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days.
- Employee purchase discounts.
Our shop promotes a technical learning environment designed to advance your skills as a technician and fully develop your automotive career. We have an unlimited amount of challenging repair work waiting for you.
Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Automotive Technicians and Automobile Mechanics will efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards.
- Automotive Technicians and Automobile Mechanics will have the ability to duplicate, and perform diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Automotive Technicians and Automobile Mechanics will repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emissions systems.
- Automotive Technicians and Automobile Mechanics will maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Automotive Technicians and Automobile Mechanics will road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Service Manager and General Manager
- Must have a full set of tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions.
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record
- Manufacturer's Certifications and ASE certifications a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma/GED required
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."