Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Sr. Manager - Clinical Revenue Management
- Performance (IT Consulting) - Revenue Cycle
- Regular Full-Time
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Our Clinical Revenue Cycle Management team is looking for a leader to manage a team of consultants and be responsible for providing high quality client service to multiple clients. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day work tasks for clinical revenue management and outpatient charge capture projects. Your strength in both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients will be critical. We seek a candidate with proven success in leadership as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and navigate complex situations/problems to resolution. Join a growing team and make a difference every day!
This position can be located in a variety of cities. Ability to travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or bachelors of science degree in a health related field is required (a MBA, MHA and/or MPH is a plus).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant, in-depth health care experience is required (clinical experience in laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, cardiology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy or Nursing is a plus). Must have worked in a professional services/consulting capacity in the past
- Expert knowledge of the revenue cycle with an emphasis on hospital charge capture processes is required.
- Technical knowledge in area of expertise as well as the appropriate licensure or certification (e.g. clinical credentials such as RN, MT or RT, RRA, ART or certifications such as CCS, CPC, RHIA).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and all levels of staff.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior sales and business development experience a plus.
- Travel required – approximately 75%.
- Location: can be a variety of cities.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!