Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Project Manager
- Project Management/Program Management
At Project One, a Cumming Company, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest growing Project and Cost Management Consultancies in America and are ranked in the ENR Top 15. With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double digit year to year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are endless!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our project management team in Denver, as part of Project One, a Cumming company. In this role you will be involved in a variety of healthcare-oriented projects in the Denver area. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your expertise in the healthcare sector and join a growing team with a bright future.
- Act as Owner’s Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of the projects.
- Supervise and manage a small on-site team.
- Assist in the development and management of the project’s strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the Owner.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including the budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards, sustainability design, QA/QC program requirements, and individual roles and responsibilities.
- Review contractor cost estimates and value engineering proposals for validity.
- Coordinate with the architect, contractor, and other project team members to meet the project’s objectives and resolve issues.
- Assist in the submission of statutory project documentation and approvals related to the project work.
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Document the status of the project, all meetings, and correspondence as a means to keep accurate, up-to-date records and to properly communicate with the project team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, architecture, or a closely related field is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in construction project management is required.
- Experience in the delivery of healthcare projects is required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and staff across organizational lines, including other client business units.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within five days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.