Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleHealthcare Analyst
Job Description SummaryThe primary role of the Healthcare Analyst is to conduct their own research, data gathering and analysis to support and grow key client accounts. The Healthcare Analyst will create project work plans, budgets, proposal and strategy leveraging health analytics.
- Manage client project from scope definition to delivery with senior team member, develop and communicate project hypotheses and conclusions
- Create Requests for Information (RFI) documents
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analysis of data
- Handle all healthcare data mining, integration and interpretation
- Use superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively influence clients
- Participate in team sales presentations
- Respond to team requests in a timely manner, meeting all team and project deadlines
- Build effective client relationships to help the team meet or exceed client needs
- Conduct on-site interviews when needed to collect data
- Provide data and analyses to support service line research and reports
- Develop and generate new business
- Participate as needed in the research and development of white papers and industry reports
- Look for and make recommendations to apply new industry tools/technology to current projects
- Other job duties as assigned
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com