Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Professional Education Manager
The Healthcare Professional Education Manager is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering company at a critical time in its growth. LivaNova has the most advanced technology in Cardiac Surgery in the world. At the heart of this fast-growing company, you must be a creative, dynamic leader and an active manager who excels at leading a talented and engaged team.
As the Healthcare Professional Education Manager, you will develop programs to provide education on the Cardiac Surgery products and therapies to our US healthcare professionals. You will design, develop and deliver customer-focused technical support and training to create complex problem-solving services in a field-based environment. You will take ownership of accounts from start to finish and direction of internal and external resources to complete critical projects. This role requires working with a wide range of professionals: Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Perfusionists, Anesthesiologists, and LivaNova Team Professionals.
You will play a vital role in driving a motivated, diverse, experienced marketing team to deliver world-class products. You will need to possess the ability to mentor the team, drive marketing strategies for new products and indications while utilizing your experience to build strong relationships with the business. For this role you will need to have substantial experience in a professional education role, we are looking for a minimum of at least five years. You will need to have experience marketing in the cardiovascular operating space. Y ou will need to possess your Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/ Marketing; MBA preferred and be ready to travel the US and abroad.
Responsibilities will be
- Develop and execute a Professional Education Strategy and Tactical plan
- Lead and manage procedural training videos and other educational content projects as identified
- Understand clinical, educational gaps and needs and how these interplay with strategic priorities
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders and create buy-in across those groups.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for each strategic area and develop action plans for each.
- Develop relationships and regularly interact with KOLs
- Work closely with identified KOLs and surgeons to deliver local Professional Education workshops and events
- Manage the proctor program for Perceval, including program requirements, reporting, and developing new and existing surgeon proctors
Help us make a difference — join us in transforming the lives with health innovation that matters.