Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, North America Document Control & Training
As a global leader in Cardiac Surgery and Neuromodulation, our advanced solutions have made significant contributions for many patients worldwide.
This position requires a motivated and self-directed individual for implementing and managing document control, change control, and documentation tools in North America for LivaNova Enterprise. Additionally, this position will be involved in developing and/or improving procedures, templates and work instructions and improve the usability or quality of the documentation system. The incumbent in this position will also be responsible to hire, train, and manage documentation personnel.
It is essential that the incumbent is confident working under pressure and has outstanding communication skills.
- Provide direction and oversight to North America LivaNova sites for Documentation Control employees.
- Support timely and adequate integration of harmonized processes to local Quality Systems.
- Provide administrator support for Electronic Documentation Management Systems (EDMS) used for the control of documents.
- Ensure that LivaNova USA and LivaNova Canada documentation needs are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist and support special projects and software tool deployments in collaboration with QMS Development Team, IT and global QMS Management Team.
- Enforce quality and regulatory compliance systems, policies and procedures governing control, use, and storage of documents.
- Implements and supports cost savings and quality initiative programs to enhance efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Identifies resources required to maintain function, including developing and monitoring against annual budgets.
- Provides training and guidance to Documentation and Training Coordinators and to internal customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in document control / document management
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office and administration of Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS), and/or ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent prioritizing, organizing & multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated industry would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this position, please see the career section at: http://www.livanova.com/careers