Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor in our Arvada facility who can see the ‘big picture' when it comes to manufacturing. This person will also have stellar abilities to think analytically and to respond to challenges with a data-driven plan. You will be actively involved and accountable for the development, planning, implementation, achievement and maintenance of key performance indicators (Safety, People, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity). You will work to improve manufacturing methods, processes, and operations for new or existing products related to the successful and efficient operation of the clean room floor through the use of lean daily management techniques.
Primary Job Activities:
- Work collaboratively with Operational Excellence, Planning, Purchasing, Quality and Pack Design
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports
- Provide feedback, training, and coaching to operators
- Identify, lead and participate in targeted events using continuous process improvement methodologies
We are seeking someone who has:
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience in a production environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and/or six sigma
- Must be able to lift 0-50 pounds and stand 80%/sit 20%
- Knowledge of 21CFR820 Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485:2003.
- Experience in production planning and control
- Experience mentoring and supervising a production floor staff
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical process control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Do something truly unique with your career! You will lead our manufacturing team in improving and deploying next-generation medical devices. Work with a company that helps to transform the lives of our customers!