Decisive Analytics Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CRA Specialist Engineer
at Decisive Analytics Corporation
- Security Clearance Requirements
- Top Secret
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is looking for a Cyber Security CRA Specialist Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs, CO. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the quality delivery of all facets of cybersecurity assessment and authorization tasks across a geographically-dispersed team of professionals. This cybersecurity professional will ensure processes, procedures, tools, templates, and deliverable quality meet the spirit and intent of cybersecurity requirements. This is a senior-level position and requires direct interaction with senior-level clients.
- Capable of leading and executing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) tasks
- 10 years of IT experience, with at least 5 years of advanced cybersecurity experience.
- 5 years of direct team leadership experience
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and mission-focused
- Experience with the eMASS tool and repository is highly desired
- Either a Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification.
- Top Secret security clearance
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
* Sign up for job alerts that align with your interests (based on the criteria you set)
* Be visible for future opportunities in a function or location that best suits your background and desires
* Receive updates from our organization