Denver Dumb Friends League Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Denver Dumb Friends League Jobs
Purpose of Position: Performs custodial and light maintenance work in public areas, staff areas and League grounds. Perform cleaning and light maintenance while also maintaining the supplies for those tasks. Support the maintenance team with daily maintenance as directed.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
- Clean and maintain all areas of League facilities
- Handle all trash collection including interior and exterior areas, recycling containers, and pet waste stations.
- Coordinate supply management including stocking bathrooms ensuring, cleaning and maintenance supplies are at adequate levels.
- Operate and perform basic maintenance on League cleaning equipment to include floor machines and vacuums.
- Assist Maintenance team with light maintenance tasks and larger projects which include: replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, wall patching and painting.
- Trash removal and cleaning up of the grounds.
- Contribute to and lead initiatives to improve processes and procedures.
- Snow removal and light landscape tasks.