Denver Dumb Friends League Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pet Admissions Associate - Buddy Center
at Denver Dumb Friends League Jobs
Purpose of Position: Provide assistance to patrons relinquishing animals to the League. Evaluate and provide humane care and treatment for sheltered animals, maintain kennel facilities, and assist shelter patrons.
- Deliver high-level customer service to the League’s patrons.
- Interview patrons to gather information to create animal record.
- Provide information about League resources and programs.
- Prepare and reconcile statements of daily financial transactions.
- Handle, restrain, and move animals. This includes coordination and movement to address contagion concerns.
- Direct and provide guidance for volunteers.
- Perform basic behavior and health evaluation to determine path of animal.
- Administer vaccinations and preventative medications.
- Assist with care of shelter animals, the adoptions of animals and veterinarian services tasks.
- Contribute to and lead initiatives to improve processes and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize evaluation and intake areas.
- Perform euthanasia and related tasks.