Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Care Worker- Home Healthcare
at Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
Personal Care Worker- (with or without reasonable accommodation)
Location: Denver Metro; most clients are assigned to you per your location.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday - 8-5. Full time and Part time available
Pay: $12.50/hour + mileage ? drive time is paid time!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, opportunity for paid CNA scholarship program, 403B and Company Smart Phone.
Position: Personal care workers travel to multiple homes throughout the Denver metro area and provide light housekeeping and basic assistance. We are seeking caring and compassionate individuals to clean and cook for the elderly.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado?s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. Colorado VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
Why should you work at the Colorado VNA? We make a difference in your community. Our careers are extremely rewarding. Our clients appreciate you and we do too! That is why we have great benefits for you to take advantage of. If you are interested in a career in healthcare, this is your chance! Apply now to take the next step toward your goal.
Are you a caring person who enjoys spending time with the elderly? Are you seeking an opportunity to devote more one-on-one time to your clients? Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is seeking Personal Care Workers to care for clients in the Denver metro area. At Colorado VNA you will find supportive management, flexible hours and mileage reimbursement as well as a rewarding career.
As a Colorado VNA Personal Care Worker, you will:
- Assist clients with activities of daily living such as grocery shopping, eating, personal hygiene, hair and skin care, dressing, and toileting.
- Perform a variety of housekeeping duties including cooking and cleaning.
- Help preserve the independence of some of the most vulnerable members of our community by allowing them to stay in the comfort of their own homes.
- Use your smart phone device to reference patient charts, log mileage, and map out your route.
- Previous experience preferred- Home healthcare experience preferred
- Occasional exertion of up to 25 pounds of force to lift, carry, push or pull an object with or without assistive devices.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
If you need accommodation, please let us know.
Positions under 30 hours a week are not benefit eligible.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity.