Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager – Asset Management
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Line
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking a Senior Asset Management/GIS/IT Project Manager for our Geospatial and Technology Services Group in Denver, CO. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual to join and lead a team of professionals while working in a multidisciplinary consulting and engineering firm. The firm succeeds through the individual and collaborative skills of its people therefore we offer opportunities for professional growth while working with and applying the latest technology. Typical projects involve managing medium to large Asset Management/GIS/IT-related projects for state, federal, local and commercial clients in the Western US.
- Conduct Business Development for GIS/IT and Asset Management services, and maintain strong client relationships in the Western US.
- Facilitate solutioning and requirements gathering with clients to clarify Asset Management/GIS/IT projectsWork collaboratively with a team of Asset Management/GIS/IT professionals while ensuring our services meet our clients’ needs and quality requirements.
- Develop and manage proposals, budgets, schedules, billings, and contracts across multiple projects.
- Develop and conduct presentations to clients and other critical stakeholders.
- Effectively interface with sub-consultants and any other business relationships associated with projects.
Required Skills & Required Experience
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS/BA in applicable field.
- PMP, IAM, GISP or other related professional credentials.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant Asset Management/GIS/IT experience in utility engineering, water/wastewater, transportation, ports and intermodal, energy, healthcare, educational or other engineering-related areas.
- Active Asset Management/GIS/IT client relationship network in the Western US.
- Experience working with design, construction, maintenance or asset management software systems such as computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), computerized aided facility management (CAFM) systems, enterprise asset management (EAM) systems, geospatial information management (GIS), building information modeling (BIM), computer aided design (CAD), financial information systems (FIS).
- Knowledge of how GIS integrates with other utility-based software systems, EAM, customer service, financial and project management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of GIS technology and services, including ESRI’s Enterprise GIS Suite.
- Familiar with open source GIS technology and services.
- Experience managing projects related to GIS Information Systems, database/web programming and services, SQL/Oracle DBMS, GIS Application development using Agile.
- Experience in managing projects for federal, state, local and commercial clients.
- The ability to market related services and to present our services to both internal and external clients is critical to the success of the individual in this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work within a team environment.
- Currently hold an active secret clearance or ability to obtain one.
- Travel when necessary to client sites or other Dewberry offices.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law