DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
Ankmar of Denver, a DH Pace Company, aspires to hire an Administrative Manager. The Administrative Manager will provide leadership for employees and will be responsible for all of the activities within the department's realm of responsibilities. Prefer Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience/training or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Standard work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm with additional hours as needed.
- Provide leadership to include quality performance monitoring, improving processes, and development of employees
- Responsible for daily activities within the department’s realm of responsibilities - billing/sales order entries and more
- Conduct employee performance reviews, document performance issues, and provide necessary employee counseling with targeted improvement action plans
- Works with other managers in scheduling staff to cover business needs on all shifts
- Discuss and establish work plan outline with staff; assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority and provide technical advice/trouble-shooting
- Foster a cooperative working climate conducive to maximizing employee morale and productivity, while continuing to deliver quality customer service; evaluate workflow prior to distributing additional special projects
- Build and maintain relationships with our internal and external customers by ensuring follow up calls are made
- Provides coaching, call support, and balanced feedback to associates in a timely manner
- Other duties may be assigned
- Standard work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm with additional hours as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience/training required. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize work. A sense of urgency is a must!
- Represent the Company in a professional manner with great customer service and verbal communication skills
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 45 locations in 21 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in excess of $500MM.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401k retirement plan match
- Paid time off plan