DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Metal Fabrication / Warehouse Opportunity
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
Ankmar, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is looking for top performers and innovative thinkers. As we continue to grow, we currently have a great career opportunity for a Warehouse/ Light Fabrication person! The main responsibility for this position will be to cut track and springs with some cutting and building of steel door sections. In addition, they will have the ability to maintain a clean, safe working environment while loading and unloading delivery trucks, stocking inventory and operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts. This position will require a lot of heavy lifting, will require attention to detail, and able to drive a forklift, or the ability to learn how to quickly. For questions please call 800-507-0023.
- Receive and off-load materials, verify counts to purchase orders, check the complete shipment for damage, note any damage on receiving documents.
- Cutting and building steel door sections, glass installation in door panels.
- Sort stock materials from job materials. Ensure that all stock materials are properly stored in designated areas, and assure that all job materials are staged for installation, shipment, or customer pick up.
- Receive job or pick tickets from installers/service technicians or project managers and provide them with material necessary to perform their jobs to completion.
- Utilize hand tools, mechanical equipment and motorized equipment including but not limited to box cutters, rolling carts, ladders, pallet jack, fork lift, drills, saws etc. safely and efficiently as required to perform material handling functions.
- Participate in physical inventory and cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, free of litter and hazardous materials.
- Ensure that security is maintained in the warehouse and in the working areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year warehouse experience Strong attention to detail
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds
- Detailed oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience with steel fabrication a plus
- Forklift Experience a plus
- Welding experience is a plus
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products. We are in 50 locations and in 24 states. The company is privately-owned. We have been doing business for over 90 years. Sales in excess of $600 Million.
- We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Successful completion of references, employment verification, background check and drug screen required.