DH Pace Company, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse & Dock Associate (exp. needed)
at DH Pace Company, Inc.
DHPace Company Inc. of Denver, is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Associate. A Warehouse Associate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and will be responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of product for customer delivery. You will assure the warehouse is maintained in a safe and orderly fashion. Forklift certification is a plus. If interested apply today or call 800-507-0023 for more information.
- Off-loading materials, verifying counts to purchase orders, and checking shipments for damage.
- Sorting stock materials from job materials
- Staging materials for installation, shipment, or customer pick up
- Participating in physical inventory and cycle counts to maintain an accurate inventory
- Utilizing company specific software, field devices, and paperwork to maintain accurate inventory information
- Purchasing materials to ensure stock and order requests are placed in a timely manner
- Utilizing hand tools, mechanical equipment, forklift and other and motorized equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Successful candidates will:
- Be team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to safely lift 75 pounds.
- Have 2 or more years Warehouse experience.
- Clean driving record with valid driver's license preferred
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
We set the tone for success:
• Exposure to tenured DH Pace and Overhead Door leaders who will invest time in training.
• A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization.
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
• Advancement opportunities in a business with over 90 years of operation
• Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions
• Competitive Base Salary
• Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
• Paid Time Off Plan
• Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
• Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
Forklift Operator, General Labor, Loading, Material Handler, Receiving, Shipping, Unloading, Warehouse, Warehouse Worker