Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager – Denver, Colorado, Fort Collins
at Direct Supply
The District Manager is responsible for the overall service standards, financial results, and execution of company strategy in an assigned territory. This individual is also responsible to support Direct Supply's culture through outrageous customer service and operational excellence. This role will develop and maintain facility, regional, and corporate, level business relationships with customers in Senior Living with a focus on growing the TELS Building Services customer share within an established territory through demonstrating the value of TELS through best practices. In addition to the key focus on Building Services, additional responsibilities will also include: large project sale support, assisting in managing the service provider network, and in market issue resolution. The District Manager will use their strong background and experience in the building trade services industry to effectively perform the key responsibilities of this role.
Sr. Director of Sales – TELS
Direct Supply is the nation's leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with key contacts (facility, regional, and corporate-level contacts) at existing and prospective TELS Building Services customers in market.
- Establish and execute in market TELS Building Services rollout schedules with customers, by working with the TELS and DSI Teams to meet corporate and facility needs.
- Assess customer needs, market conditions, the competitive landscape, and identify strategies to maximize service sales. Identify opportunities for customer value related to building trade services.
- Assist with customer and service provider issue resolution in market to provide a satisfactory outcome for each.
- Work with the TELS team to qualify large project sales opportunities ($50K ) and assist in the preparation and presentation of the customer facing proposal in market.
- Identify new building services opportunities through new business development activities; uncover and follow up on Dispatch, Quoted and Recurring service needs.
- Effectively communicate with other TELS/DSI sellers on opportunities and activities.
- Participate in closing of large project sales opportunities ($50K ) for customers in market.
- Provide strategic direction for customer accounts and assist on the execution of those strategies.
- Travel with TELS/DSI sales team members as a building trade services subject matter expert.
- Demonstrate the power and value of TELS to customers through in-depth TELS knowledge.
- Assist with assessment and management of service provider network. Including new partner identification.
- Assist in communicating service standards and holding service providers accountable.
- Work closely with TELS Team(s) who handle the service provider relationships in territory.
- Daily local travel within assigned territory; 10-20% long-distance travel.
- Deep knowledge in the HVAC, plumbing, or electrical trades with related experience in a supervisory, estimating, or account management role.
- 5 years of successful business to business sales experience within the building trade services industry with demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding budget goals
- Demonstrated ability to execute strategies for establishing and growing customer relationships to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience presenting to different levels within an organization, including C-Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make quick, smart decisions with limited information
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Willingness to be flexible with schedule to meet the demands of our customers
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Valid, unexpired driver's license with a good driving record required
Additional Preferred Skills:
- 7 years of experience in the building trade services industry.
- Experience coordinating with contractors or other third party providers.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects for various customers.
- Experience supporting multiple buildings.
- Experience within the long term care industry
- Demonstrated success selling services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Peer Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Personal Learning
- Drive for Results
To apply for this or any other position at Direct Supply, please visit DirectSupply.com/Careers.
Direct Supply is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce.