DISH Network L.L.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of Digital Customer Strategy - Sling TV
at DISH Network L.L.C.
- Job ID
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Overall we are currently looking for a driven, customer-centered, experienced manager to join our team and focus on building Sling TV’s digital customer care and self-service strategy. This is the right job for you if you get excited about developing digital and self-service solutions (e.g., help website, tools, etc.), enjoy the challenge of brainstorming and implementing out-of-the-box solutions, and are enthusiastic about developing a team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team focused on digital content creation (e.g., help articles, videos) and self-help tools (e.g., AI chatbot, IVR)
- Identify and develop solutions for customer pain points
- Collaborate with business partners (Marketing, Customer Service, IT) and vendors to build solutions that will drive business success
- Maintain a test pipeline to meet both company and team objectives; report and track progress against team KPIs
- Understand and keep up with the competitive landscape to ensure Sling TV is always delivering the best customer care experience
- Build business cases to prioritize IT development projects
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, MBA preferred; Minimum four years of digital strategy experience and experience managing a team; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ‘Customer first’ mindset with a strong bias for action and delivering results
- Confidence using data to drive decisions and outcomes, and a solid understanding of digital metrics and KPIs
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to get smart quickly with new and emerging technologies (e.g., chatbot)
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and vendors with proven experience gaining results through influence
- Experience with CRM platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.) and Google Analytics