DISH Network L.L.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paid Social Lead - Sling
at DISH Network L.L.C.
- Job ID
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic, planning and implementation for Paid Social campaigns response campaigns
- Oversees a team of paid marketing experts across a variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and strategies
- Manages end to end campaign set up, activation and day-to-day client and stakeholder communication for Sling Brands
- Analyzes campaign performance measure against KPIs & report on any trends & granular insights including optimizations made
- Meeting with and testing new platforms and technologies that can be used to manage Social campaigns and help drive further value for the client
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years directly managing Paid Social campaigns
- 2-3 years managing and growing client or agency teams involved in the direct buying and management of media
- Extensive expertise in social media and/or programmatic media marketing including media optimization, web analytics, and tag management
- Self-motivated & willing to take on new challenges
- Facebook Advertising Experience -- Managing actual paid advertising