DISH Network L.L.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Engineering Program Manager
at DISH Network L.L.C.
- Job ID
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Dish Technologies, in Englewood, Co is currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to provide overall leadership, program management and coordination for multiple Consumer Premise Equipment (CPE) engineering projects involving new or modified hardware, software, system or service features.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Top-level programmatic responsibility for development projects regarding the deliverables of product functionality, quality, cost, schedule, status reporting and development of requirement documents.
- Dotted line management of an inter-functional project team, chairing regularly scheduled meetings and acting as proactive team leader to assure that project goals are met.
- Assuring that new or modified products/services are fully and accurately documented.
- Continuously monitoring and reporting on project status and progress throughout the corporation and at vendors to assure meeting goals of product functionality, quality cost and schedule and report as appropriate.
- Managing interface with principle suppliers/partners on project related issues. Ability to manage and negotiate with suppliers/partners.
#Product management, #Engineering Project manager
Skills - Experience and Requirements
The successful Senior Program Manager will have:
- BS/BA with appropriate technical/business major or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 or more years of program/project management experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Experience providing cost analysis, project tracking and scheduling, managing large cross- corporate teams, and presenting information to senior management and public groups.
- Familiarity with SAFe/Agile development process.