Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Account Executive- Retention (Work at Home)
at Dish Network
- Job ID
- Direct Sales
Our Associates earn an average of $55-$65K
Take home up to $3,600 bonus in your first 6 weeks + paid training!
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Work at Home (WAH) Associate Account Executive - Retention, you will be responsible for retaining customers by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. Those new to retention love the experience of re-selling the value of our products and services, with 100% inbound calls and absolutely no cold-calling! At DISH we dedicate time for continual development and advancement opportunities for ALL associates.
With an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission AND incentive pay during training our employees are maximizing their income potential. The average total compensation is 55k-65k with top performers earning over six figures!
- Build quick rapport with existing customers using your assertiveness and confidence to educate them on the value of remaining a DISH customer
- Apply sales methodologies and problem-solving strategies to best position DISH’s products and services while providing long-term, individualized solutions to customers and closing all sales with integrity
- Use web-based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- Consistently exceed in all metrics
Do you have what it takes?
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a strong need to achieve
- Tech savvy with the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is consistently striving to be a top performer
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
- Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours it takes to get the job done
- Sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge - though not required
- College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
Skills - Experience and Requirements
WAH Technical Requirements:
Hardware & Internet Minimum Specifications
All technology requirements (below) must be met and maintained by the employee to remain employed and in good standing. This includes connectivity and keeping hardware in good working condition. DISH recommends you check the computer you plan to use for work to ensure it has all video and USB ports to connect the required devices. All costs to meet and maintain these requirements, including repairs, Internet/ISP and mobile charges, are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
- Desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows (Apple/Mac, iOS, Chromebook, Android, and custom-built PCs are not supported)
- Less than 7 years old
- Intel or AMD 64-bit processor
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- USB port dedicated for flash drive use
Accessories: All accessories must be wired without use of adapters, docks or dongles
- Two displays, one must be at least 19”
- Web camera
- Noise cancelling USB headset that is not Bluetooth (Jabra BIZ 1500 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended)
- Keyboard and mouse
- Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP – satellite and fixed wireless are not supported
- Stable internet connection with no packet loss
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Minimum internet speeds: 7 Mbps download, 1 Mbps upload
Mobile Device Capable of
- Placing and receiving calls and SMS messages
- Access to video camera
- Access to either Google Play or Apple Store
DISH will make every effort to determine compatibility with our systems, but due to the variation of each user’s workstation we cannot guarantee operability.
Data and Usage Caps
DISH prefers that At Home agents do not have bandwidth or data cap on Internet usage (caps lower than 250GB are not recommended). At Home agents are responsible for managing their data usage in a way that does not impact ISP connectivity, and they will be responsible for paying any overage charges associated with exceeding a cap.
At Home agents are expected to have 99% uptime.
Home Environment and Work Space
Agents need to have a dedicated workspace as the home office (preferably a separate room) and are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition, free from hazards and other dangers to people and equipment. Since At Home agents will assist DISH customers over the phone, personal disruptions such as but not limited to children playing, dogs barking, loud music, and non-work-related phone calls are not allowed during scheduled hours. Additionally, dependent care and other family obligations cannot interfere with job duties.
DISH reserves the right to inspect At Home workspaces to ensure business requirements are met. It is essential that At Home agents agree and understand that such inspections are necessary to ensure continuity of DISH’s business and excellent standards of customer service.
At Home agents will be members of a larger virtual team, with support from a supervisor. There will be additional resources available such as help desks and online tools. This is a structured environment and At Home agents will be provided a schedule they must adhere to.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match + profit sharing
- Paid time off and holidays
- Life and short/long term disability insurance
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- FREE DISH PROGRAMMING
- High-end Rewards and Recognition program to include shopping sprees, luxurious dinning, exciting travel destinations, and top of the line merchandise
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. We love to promote employees from within and have several career path opportunities to choose from!