Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Leader, K-12
at DLR Group
Client Leader, K-12
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a creative, innovative, and customer focused Client Leader in our K-12 Sector.
- Denver, CO
As a Client Leader at DLR Group you will be responsible for leading client engagement from marketing through construction phase for our K-12 Sector. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You'll be responsible for managing and leading contract negotiations and educating the client on our design process. In addition, you'll partner with project managers to ensure the financial health and successful execution of the project and maintain close contact with the client during the duration of the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure all DLR Group practice standards are followed during the duration of the project.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to develop and adhere to the work plan and project schedule.
- Accurately review and approve all contract changes.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and engage client for prompt payment.
- Mentor team members and participate in hiring, training and onboarding of new staff.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of all design disciplines.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills.
- Participate in in-house training activities to further develop skills and abilities.
- At least 15 years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams on multiple education projects
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role for multiple education projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture.
- Licensed Architect in Colorado.
- Experience leading teams and working on multiple K-12 projects.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager or Client Leader
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.