Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DLR Group
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a Project Architect.
- Denver, CO
As a Project Architect at DLR Group you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project document development and coordinating with all project team members to maintain the quality of the work product within the established project schedule for large complex projects. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You will be responsible for managing, with assistance from Project Manager or more senior Project Architect, all aspects of the project document development and coordinating with all project team members to produce quality work product while adhering to project schedules. Additionally, you'll collaborate with Project Manager to support client needs and maintain financial health of the project.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify and proposes technical solutions to design challenges.
- Provide technical feedback in the conceptual development of project documents.
- Produce accurate documents aligned with firm standards for project assignments.
- Apply practice standards to project assignments.
- Communicate to Project Manager the progress of assignments according to the established project schedule and workplan.
- Ensure project information is incorporated into project documents.
- Registered Architect, AIA or Licensed Professional
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or related design field.
- An understanding of technical knowledge in architectural drafting and design.
- Must be a strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organized.
- Experience in Commercial work a plus
- Experience in the use of computer modeling and rendering software such as REVIT and CAD.
- An interest in sustainable design.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.