D.R. Horton, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Sales Representative
at D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Junior Sales Representative. The right candidate will be in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Greet and qualify visitors
• Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
• Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
• Document the transaction
• Track progress of loan, options and construction
• Respond to customer requests for information
• Document any cancellations
• Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
• Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
• Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
- Prior CRM software experience
- Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
- Excel in intercommunications and interactions
- Strongly motivated
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.