Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing & Clerical Support Spl -IRG
at Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Panorama Physical Therapy - Highlands Ranch is searching for a full time Billing/Clerical Support Specialist for our outpatient clinic in Highlands Ranch, CO. Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness!
This position is a full time Billing and Clinic Support Specialist (front desk) and is responsible for the corrections of the billing ledger as it relates to clinical documentation. There must be an in depth knowledge of the claims and billing department in its entirety. There will be a portion of the duty to train other associates as necessary.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Responding to the clinicians in a timely manner with billing/ledger related issues.
- Charges posted prematurely or without signature
- Missing or Invalid CPT codes
- Correction or Missing ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes where applicable
- Researching new rules and regulations
- Any other clinical billing instances
- Assist in the transmission and printing of claims
- Compile invoicing and verification where required
- Maintain scrubbing report
- Provides excellent service to co-workers, customer, and vendors. Responds to email and phone calls within 1 to 2 business days, with the appropriate level of information. Maintains a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned and may be changed at any time without notice.
- Degree in business-related field with emphasis on healthcare desired. A proven work record may be substituted for the education requirement and will be considered on a case-by case basis.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the healthcare field.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills. Working knowledge of claims processing, claim forms and the ability to learn the company's standard software programs. Other qualifications include excellent skills in communication and customer service, attention to detail and the ability to work in a teamwork environment.
We offer competitive wage, along with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, short and long term disability, and more.