Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Panorama Orthopedics and Spine Center: Clerical Support Specialist
at Drayer Physical Therapy Institute
Job Posting for Clerical Support Specialist (CSS)
Panorama Orthopedics and Spine Center is searching for a Clinic Support Specialist (CSS) for our outpatient clinic in Highlands Ranch, CO. Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness!
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Answer in-coming calls and route appropriately throughout department
- Responsible for office supplies, maintenance of office equipment and general office organization
- Chart preparation for therapists
- Maintain petty cash balance
- End of day balance report with daily deposit balance
- Participate in IRG Training Programs and Lunch & Learns
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must have superior customer service and communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast paced healthcare environment
- Ability to work independently
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
- Minimum educational requirement is a high school diploma or GED
We offer competitive wage, along with a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, short and long term disability, and more.
Please do not contact the clinic directly.