East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at East West Family of Companies
Title: Breakfast Attendant
Department: Glass House Association
Wage Category: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Glass House Manager and/or Assistant Manager
Subordinate staff: None
Other internal contacts: Front Desk Coordinators, Maintenance, Housekeeping
External contacts: Owners, Residents, and Guests
Prep, Present, Monitor, and Clean up daily continental breakfast service for Glass House residents and guest in the 8th floor Club Room. Attention to detail, cleanliness, and presentation are paramount. There is no cooking involved; however food items must be constantly rotated to ensure par levels are met. Breakfast has been designed for easy set up and break down. This position is a part-time weekend position.
- Set up and monitor 8th floor continental breakfast
- Breakdown 8th floor continental breakfast
- Organize / stock 8th floor beverage center
- Organize / stock prep area and refrigerator and freezer
- Thaw and prep all food items for following day’s service
- Wipe down all surfaces on both 8th floor and prep area
Back-of-the-house breakfast prep & storage room, 8th floor Club Room
- Greet every guest courteously and attentively.
- Continually stock and organize food displays to give a fresh appearance. The continental breakfast should look as appetizing to the first person through the last.
- Wipe down counters after each guest goes through. i.e. crumbs, spills, trash.
- Use dust pan and broom from 8th floor janitorial closet to pick up crumbs as they occur.
- Keep the overall general appearance of the Club Room nice:
- Straighten books
- Straighten furniture / pillows
- Push in chairs at internet stations
- Clean juice tray at the end of each shift. - This item needs to be cleaned with a sponge.
- Wipe out and/or clean -the Club Room refrigerator at the end of each shift.
- Organize and clean storeroom. Wipe down counters and refrigerators & freezer. Use appropriate cleaning products.
- Clean and stock all coffee and tea items before leaving for the day.
- Consult Breakfast Shift Checklist to ensure all items have been addressed.
Some experience in customer service / food & beverage field i.e. hotel, property management, F&B, retail. Professional appearance. High School Diploma or equivalent.