East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services Manager
at East West Family of Companies
This position is part of the leadership team and responsible for managing the daily operation of the Guest Services department. Able to perform well with owners and guests, while maintaining excellent customer service with the highest ethical standards is a must. Possess the ability to resolve guest issues and problems in a quick and efficient manner. This position acts as the manager on duty when senior management is not available. The Guest Services Manager is involved in hiring, training, coaching, and developing the team. This role has direct contact with employees, guests and owners, so good communication skills are necessary.
Essential duties include:
- Provide guidelines and leadership to the Guest Service team.
- Manage guest and owner requests and handle guest recovery efforts.
- Supervise the duties of the Valet/Bell staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of all Guest Service procedures, standards and property management operations. Implement them and create new ones when needed.
- Assist other areas of the Front Office as needed. Prove a desire to learn, loyalty to the brand and company and a strong dedication to the hospitality service.
- Create SOPs when needed and implement them in a timely manner.
- In charge of the department weekly schedule and post new job openings.
Location: Solaris Residences
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time-Year Round
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401K.
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
One year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role.