East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at Vail Spa Condominiums, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is a dependable problem-solver and is willing and able to provide prompt, professional and courteous service in a luxury hospitality setting.
- Provide efficient and prompt maintenance repairs and tasks as needed to maintain condominium residences and association facilities for appearance, functionality, and safety.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and owners.
- Perform routine drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, landscape/snow removal, pool and spa maintenance and other maintenance activities.
- Provide transportation services (shuttle van).
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums - Vail ,CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: March 15, 2020
Pay Rate: $20 - 22 / hour DOE
Schedule: Varies. 40 hours/week. Evenings / weekends / holidays required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Prior building maintenance experience preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized and able to plan/prioritize, and consistently conduct oneself in a professional manner.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.