East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Optical Lab Technician
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Eye Pieces of Vail, managed by East West Hospitality.
Eye Pieces of Vail is seeking an experienced Lab Technician to join our team in Vail, CO. The Lab Technician performs precision lens cutting, adjusting and repairing eyeglasses, maintaining lab equipment, lens inventory and ordering. This position requires excellent detail orientation and time management skills. An ideal candidate will have a passion for quality and work well in a team environment.
Essential duties include:
- Provide accuracy in lens manufacturing, verification of prescriptions and follow quality guidelines for each eyewear order.
- Ability to determine best lens choice for a specific frame and prescription requirement.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and accurately describe features and benefits of our lenses and frames.
- Take pride to produce the finest quality of eyewear for our outstanding customers.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in person, on the phone and online.
- Regularly checking status of orders and calling customers as needed.
- Act as a supporting customer service role including dispensing and troubleshooting.
- Work as a team to ensure all guests receive the highest level of service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Eye Pieces of Vail- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round.
Schedule: 5 days per week including weekends and holidays. 10am-6pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree or previous experience in an optical lab. Basic computer skills on both PC and Mac formats. English proficiency required, Bilingual a plus.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.