East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at SBV managed by East West Partners.
Our passionate team of sales professionals is seeking a Sales Coordinator to help us in the day-to-day operation of our real estate office in Snowmass Base Village.
Systems & Tools
- Lasso CRM:
- Client Relationship Manager: Assist with marketing campaigns and maintaining contacts.
- Run and distribute weekly and quarterly lead and sales reports as needed.
- MLS system:
- Input listings into the Multiple Listing Service. This includes updates, changes and deletions. Listing Input/Status Update sheets required.
- Run daily hot sheet.
- Setup showings and provide agent and client detail sheets to brokers.
- Setup new open houses for office listings.
- Create and send "broker to broker" blasts as directed.
- Prepare quarterly market reports.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of contract formats and language.
- Contracts processing and closing coordination
- Responsible for tracking all property listing agreements, contracts, amendments and closing documents for each property on the contract processing checklist.
- Coordinate with the title company and internal accounting team to ensure contract files are complete, earnest money deposits are received and commissions distributed appropriately.
- Coordinate with internal accounting team to ensure that all funds are distributed properly.
- Coordinate review of settlement statements in preparation for closing.
- Additional Support
- Administer Marketing Checklists and listing requirements.
- Maintain Office New/Sold postcard program.
- Develop and maintain office walk-in packets and inventories.
- Maintain office displays, price sheets and show sheets.
- Manage office photos and provide correct versions to Marketing Dept/Outside Venders.
- Create email/CRM blasts that adhere to SBV Branding Guidelines.
- Administer Open House sales and marketing as needed.
- Maintain filing system of any and all correspondence of company listings.
- Record walk-in/call-in activity on the Lasso CRM.
- Assist Managing and Branch broker with coordinating office meetings.
- Ensure full confidentiality on all duties performed.
- Coordinate and attend events, open houses and activations as needed.
- Deliver collateral and other materials to outside brokerages in the Roaring Fork Valley as needed.
- Be able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
Coordinate flow of office
- Track and manage distribution of all leads to brokers including walk ins, call ins, web leads and others.
- Carry out general office duties such as ordering of supplies, photocopying, filing and daily maintenance of the office.
- Perform first impression tasks including answering the phone, taking messages and routing calls in a professional manner.(Call-Ins)
- Greet all visitors. Answer any general real estate and non-real estate related questions pertaining to the valley and SBV. Alert the floor duty broker of the guest and hand out any information requested.(Walk-Ins)
- Maintain a nice office appearance, stock the refrigerator and stock appropriate sales tools and supplies in the office. Check the conference rooms to make sure they are neat & clean.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming mail including Federal Express and USPS. Distribute mail as needed.
- Operate and maintain office machines, including personal computer, a variety of computer software and color copier.
- Attend all sales meetings other meetings as needed.
- Attend required training courses.
- New Hire Training Program
- Staff Continuing Education Program
- Both programs will be tracked and monitored through the SSF Learning Academy.
General Company Administration
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance as per the Company Policies and Procedures. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Assist in communicating and implementation of new company policies and procedures whereas relating to the day-to-day functions of office.
- Maintain a cooperative attitude in working with the external guests (clients), internal guests (brokers and staff), and homeowners.
*The above list is not all inclusive. This position’s responsibilities will change from time to time as needed by Sales, Marketing and Development teams
Location: SBV Real Estate Office - Base Village, Snowmass, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour DOE
Schedule: Tue - Sat 9am - 5pm, some nights and weekends as needed
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $100 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
East West Partners exists to create terrific places that bring people together, sharing meaningful experiences. We develop new communities, and improve existing ones, in ways that add lasting value. We aim to amplify what people love most about where they live, work and vacation. And we strive to be known as trusted partners and one of the industry’s best places to build a career. Learn more at ewpartners.com.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience.
- Internet and email knowledge. Proficiency in typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, MAC OS and Power Point.
- Working knowledge of Lasso CRM and MLS systems not required but a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism and humor.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Must live or relocate to the Roaring Fork Valley. Carbondale or closer to Snowmass Village.
East West Partners is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.