Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Edgewater Casino
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22398
|Category||Food & Beverage|
· Must provide courteous and friendly service to all staff.
· Fry and grill meats, fish, fowl, and eggs in deep or shallow fat.
· Service all menu items to food servers in a fast, efficient manner.
· Estimate and requisition supplies from the Sous Chef.
· Prepare for rush periods
· Set up and break down the fry station in the kitchens daily.
· Season food, add garnish, gravy or vegetables, on the order.
· Perform job combinations as necessary in the kitchen.
· Maintain a safe and sanitary work place.
· Performs related work as requested.
EXPERIENCE: 6 Mos. previous Cook III experience
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent additional experience.
SKILLS: Ability to present self in a professional, pleasant, confident and well groomed manner. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers and staff. Ability to comprehend recipes and menus. Full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules, policies and procedures. Must have basic math knowledge for measurements. Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in English.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: Clark County Health Card.