Eldora Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Systems Support Specialist I
at Eldora Mountain Resort
Published Job TitleIT Systems Support Specialist I
PositionEM- IT Support Specialist-EMITSS
Love to ski or snowboard? Eldora Mountain Resort is looking for an IT Systems Support Specialist to start this September 2019. This position provides technical support throughout the resort so our employees can provide our guests with an exceptional day at the Mountain.
This position is a full-time, 10-month position and requires both indoor and outdoor work. Schedule will include weekends and weekdays with some Race and Holiday coverage when the resort is open to guests.
This position will work closely with end-users and the IT Manager to install, configure and maintain all data, network and voice systems.
- Provide troubleshooting support to end-users (staff) and guest facing systems
- Install, configure, and upgrade computers, servers, network equipment and telephones
- Provide infrastructure support including cabling
- Recommend or perform actions to correct software or system/network problems
- Support, install and maintain Race timing for day time and evening races
- Assist in maintaining Siriusware Point of Sale and ticket scanning systems
- Offer assistance to other departments as needed throughout the season
- Experience with Windows based servers and clients: SQL, e-commerce web sites, file servers, point of sales, Mac IOS, windows 7,10, Raspberry Pi's.
- Experience with network switch hardware and VLANs.
- Proficiency troubleshooting printers, scanners, point of sales systems, cameras, and time clocks.
- Extra credit for experience with Siriusware Sales Point Solutions, Cisco Switching and Vmware/Nutanix server systems
- High school or GED diploma. Bachelor's degree in computer science or MIS is preferred
- Minimum two years' experience in support position
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Successful track record communicating with unskilled and skilled end-users
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
This position is eligible for seasonal benefits including resort discounts and free skiing at other Powdr and many Colorado resorts.