Eldora Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldora Mountain Resort
Published Job TitleRepair Technician
Click here to see a day in the life!
As a Repair Technician, the objective is to maintain pristine condition of the Rental equipment from each location to ensure an excellent customer experience. Our tune shop also takes in customer requests and offers tuning products available to customers to help amplify their experience on their own equipment. It is a repair technician's duty to assess the work need to be done to each piece of equipment, provide a cost estimate and a time frame for completion. This position requires one to be detail oriented, organized and methodical about tasks. This person must be proficient P-texing, ski mounting, Epoxy application, waxing and base welding. A background in machine operation is preferred, but not required in addition to a safety-first mindset.
- Engages in activity with Eldora guests
- Promote all Eldora tune products, policies and procedures
- Helps facilitate organization of incoming and outgoing customer tunes
- Ensures rental shop fleet equipment is in excellent shape
- Previous tuning experience required
- Must have experience using large machinery and power tools
- Upholds safety standards and practices safe working habits
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Arrives to work on-time and follows schedule
- Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- This position is a 40 hour a week commitment
This position is not limited to the duties listed and is subject to change with growth of the Powdr/Eldora acquisition.