Eldora Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldora Mountain Resort
Published Job TitleResident Supervisor
PositionEM- Resident Manager-EMHRRM
Coordinate and implement new and existing housing processes including:
move-ins, move-outs, corrective actions, meal plans, general office administration, fire code, group coordination, capital projects, and building improvements. Coordinate the development and management of the Resident Advisor program. Participate in organizing the general upkeep of the Employee Housing building as well as updating and maintaining building signage on a regular basis. Plans and executes employee celebrations and participates in the employee recognition program.
- Maintain policies and procedures on housing, which may include eligibility, lease agreements, petitions, retention, lost keys, emergency or temporary housing.
- Conduct evaluative research on all appropriate program/service activities related to employee housing services assignment.
- Maintain content and design of publications regarding housing, including brochures, reports, forms and other educational materials.
- Responsible for issuing and controlling keys. Maintain the key inventory system through timely inventory of all returned keys, placing work orders for lost or damaged keys, picking up keys upon completion of the work request and returning them to the key inventory in a timely manner.
- Perform routine maintenance inspections of assigned facilities, arrange for work orders, and ensure the health and safety of residents.
- Serve as judicial officer for facility as assigned; communicate policies and procedures, and process violations.
- Communicate with winter J1 students and Human Resources before their arrival to schedule a time and location for pick-up and return of all applicable keys, as well as sharing additional information that will assist the group while at Eldora.
- Assist in the management and administration of employee housing including evictions, inspections, housing conflicts, arrears, corrective action, etc.
- Furnishing and upkeep of employee housing units.
- Develop and maintain the Resident Employee Housing Handbook.
- Assist in housing financial processes including payroll deduction processing, keeping residents current with rent, processing requisitions, and budget administration as necessary.
- Continually monitor the Employee Housing program's successes and adapt as necessary.
- Coordinate with Sales, Conference Services, and External Groups for all needs regarding group business.
- Coordinate with Facilities and Building Maintenance * To ensure that safety issues within the building are addressed * To ensure that common spaces are maintained and clean * To ensure efficient building operations (i.e. boiler, electrical, etc.)