Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Provides guests with prompt service, quality beverages and products. Maintains a clean and comfortable environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Delivers legendary Starbucks guest service to all guests by acting with a guest comes first attitude and connecting with the guest. Discovers and responds to guests’ needs.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace to enable co-workers to locate resources and product.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security.
- Assists with training of new team members by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep Starbucks operating to standard and to set a positive example for other team members.
- Utilizes proper procedures and documentation for transactions.
- Ensures bank is counted and balanced with cage.
- Completes cash turn-in sheets, etc., and distribute accordingly.
- Follows directions from shift manager at all times.
- Maintains proper uniform, ID badge and nametag at all times.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and ability to build relationships.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Must complete or have TIPS Certification.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Requires the use of electrical equipment, such as coffee machines, microwaves and blenders, mechanical devices, flame/heat-generated devices and computer equipment.
- Constant contact with staff and guests.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!