Empire Distributors Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative, Denver, CO 2019-05-07
at Empire Distributors Inc
This position services the Southwest Metro and Foothills area. A Leading Beverage Distributor with excellent benefits, competitive wages and the potential for growth opportunities is now hiring a Sales Representative. This position will represent Empire Distributors, Inc. and its brands to off-on premise establishments. This territory consists of Independent retail stores and restaurants.
Represents Company and its brands to retail establishment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Prepares regular planning and goals, as assigned by Supervisor. Including but not limited to reports of business transactions and maintaining a customer management profile.
- Maintains existing accounts and provides customer service in accordance with the Company's customer service philosophy and standards.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers at place of business or by phone.
- Sustains the minimum number of sales calls as determined by Management.
- Displays product, using various Point of Sale items and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices correctly with reference to company pricing guidelines and prepares sales orders.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of delivery schedules.
- Collaborates with Administrative and Operations teammates to assure the best service is provided to customers.
- Coordinates customer training and product promotions.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues around deliveries, billing and all other aspects of customer service.
- Attends regularly schedules sales meetings, seminars, trade shows and special events to represent the Company and its brands.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Driver License
Automobile Insurance - 100/300/50 minimum limits of liability
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of SAP Business software, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software; Microsoft Word Processing software; Explorer Internet software; Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint.
PLEASE COMPLETE ENTIRE APPLICATION - INCLUDE WORK HISTORY IN "RESUME" SECTION. NOT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY MAY CAUSE APPLICATION TO BE REJECTED.
Empire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. I understand that if I am hired, my employment will be for no definite period, regardless of the period of payment of my wages. I further understand that I am employed on an "at-will" basis which means that I have the right to terminate my employment at anytime with or without notice, and the Company has the same right. No one other than the President of the Company has authority to modify this relationship or make any agreement to the contrary. Any such modification or agreement must be in writing, signed by the President.
I understand that if I am hired this application and all supporting documents will become part of my permanent employee record.
I understand that the company reserves the right to require me to submit to a drug test at any time and also reserves the right to require me to submit to an alcohol test and/or medical examination to the extent permitted by law. I understand that the Company may contact my previous employers and I authorize those employers to disclose to the Company all records and other information pertinent to my employment with them, whether favorable or unfavorable. I also authorize the Company to provide truthful information concerning my employment with it to my future prospective employers and I agree to hold it harmless for providing such information.
By submitting this application, I certify that all information that I provide on this application and in any interview will be true, complete and accurate. I understand if I am employed and any such information is later found to be false, incomplete or misleading in any respect, I may be discharged. #CB
Empire Distributors, Inc. is proud to be associated with the following sister companies: Empire Distributors of North Carolina, Inc., Empire Distributors of Tennessee, Inc., and Baroness Small Wines, Inc. (Denver, CO). Together our mission is to be the very best at building brands and developing people.Empire Distributors is a wholesale alcoholic beverage distributor in the Southeast U.S. with over 800 teammates in nine locations. We are committed to offering our customers quality products at an outstanding value with exceptional customer service!
Our valued teammates are the direct link to our clients and the reason for our success. From merchandiser and sales jobs to driver and warehouse jobs, an array of career opportunities awaits you at Empire Distributors! We want to hear from you. Empire is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Empire provides equal opportunities to qualified applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans to compete for jobs. This obligation includes, if necessary, making reasonable accommodations for the application process to qualified individuals
Join the Empire Distributors Talent Network today! You can soon be on your way to a rewarding, new career!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.