Encore Electric, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Industrial Journeyman Electrician
at Encore Electric, Inc.
# of Openings:
Are you passionate about making a difference while impacting the way people live and work? Do you use your talents to collaborate on challenging projects with other team members while being driven by customer needs and requirements? Are you ambitious with a commitment to quality, safety and integrity? Are you looking to help others build their careers in a stable, supportive company that supports their desire to remain family-oriented and connect to the out-of-doors?
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join our team!
Ideal applicants must have the following experience:
- At least 5 years experience in the field.
- Excellent skills running, bending, and threading rigid galvanized and aluminum conduit. Proficiency using hydraulic benders and threaders in order to achieve
complex conduit configurations a must.
- Pulling large conductors in conduit and cable tray.
- Must be proficient at planning and executing demolition work in active facilities without disruption to the customer’s day to day activities.
- Must be proficient at reading electrical diagrams and blueprints.
- Must be able to work independently from drawings without much guidance.
- Industrial control installations, transformers and power distribution systems.
- Experience with any/all of the following: motor controls, PLC's, AC/DC circuits, distribution panels, series & parallel circuits.
- Experience servicing (installing, troubleshooting, repairing or calibrating) one of more of the following specialized electrical distribution equipment such as: UPS, ATS, paralleling switchgear, and switchboards.
- Demonstrate a basic working knowledge of the following test equipment: hi-current test set, power factor test set, meggar, fluke meters and I/R cameras.
- Knowledge of branch circuits and lighting.
- Must have the ability to work on your own or runlarge crews with multiple foreman.
- Knowledge in the use of the appropriate PPE inorder to maintain a safe working environment adhering to the highest level of Company safety standards and any job specific safety standards.
- The ability to perform administrative functions such as: Good written communication skills, preparing job status reports, timesheet and expense submittal on a timely and accurate basis.
- You must provide a copy of your certification at time of application.
- You must have a valid driver's license at the time of application.
- You must provide a resume with DETAILED WORK HISTORY at time of application. (We want to know more than the location and dates of where you worked. We want to know what you did specifically at those jobs, particularly pertaining to any Industrial work. Put as much detail as possible in order to e considered as a candidate for us.)
- Must be able to commit to being available for overtime work if the project requires it.
Encore is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer