Encore Electric, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Professional Service Electrician
at Encore Electric, Inc.
# of Openings:
Are you passionate about making a difference while impacting the way people live and work? Do you use your talents to collaborate on challenging projects with other team members while being driven by customer needs and requirements? Are you ambitious with a commitment to quality, safety and integrity? Are you looking to help others build their careers in a stable, supportive company that supports their desire to remain family-oriented and connect to the out-of-doors?
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join our team!
- EXPERIENCE –Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
- LEADERSHIP – Advance your career through Encore Electric’s leadership program which ranges from 7 weeks to 18 months to join the best leaders in the industry.
- COUNTINUING EDUCATION – Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman’s license.
- SAFETY – Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home safely every day.
- COMPENSATION –Experience excellent benefits including 2 weeks of paid vacation + 6 paid holidays along and compensation to match your skills, with significant wage uplifts on select projects.
- RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT – $500 mileage reimbursement when moving from out-of-state
We are currently seeking a sharp, skilled and motivated Professional Service Technician to assist in the development of the Service Department through excellent customer service and meeting client needs relating to performing electrical duties.
Treat client with high level of respect and work to develop a partnership
Investigate and problem solve to determine the most efficient way to install changes to existing service
Perform electrical work alone or with others making individual judgment calls in the field prior to contacting Service Managers
Determine client needs and most effective way to meet them
Estimate amount of time and material to complete service tasks
Communicate with Service Manager on a frequent basis regarding scheduling and work in progress
Obtain and order commodity material
Work well around building owners and tenants
Meet NEC/NFPA 70E standards
Communicate with vendors, Service Managers to assure jobs are completed within scope and budget
Must be flexible with hours, shifts and geographic locations with reasonable notice
• On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 2 weeks every 3 months
• Work is performed throughout the State and possibly beyond
Responsible to make sure company vehicle is properly cleaned and maintained
Colorado JW license, may require additional State JW licenses
At least one year of construction leadsman/foreman experience or demonstrated experience in making decisions regarding layout and planning
Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and Colorado Driver's license
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
To learn more about our organization, please see our website at www.encoreelectric.com. We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training and competitive benefits, including:
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Company-paid life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
• Voluntary buy-up life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 401(k) with company match
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• Company-sponsored apprenticeship program
Encore Electric, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY employer