Encore Electric, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Encore Electric, Inc.
# of Openings:
Are you passionate about making a difference while impacting the way people live and work? Do you use your talents to collaborate on challenging projects with other team members while being driven by customer needs and requirements? Are you ambitious with a commitment to quality, safety and integrity? Are you looking to help others build their careers in a stable, supportive company that supports their desire to remain family-oriented and connect to the out-of-doors?
We believe our employees are unique, and if you believe you are, too, apply to join our team!
We are currently seeking a sharp, skilled and motivated SERVICE TECH ELECTRICIANS in the Vail Valley, Summit County, & the Roaring Fork Valley.
- EXPERIENCE –Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
- LEADERSHIP – Advance your career through Encore Electric’s leadership program which ranges from 7 weeks to 18 months to join the best leaders in the industry.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION – Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman’s license.
- SAFETY – Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home safely every day.
- COMPENSATION –Experience excellent benefits and compensation to match your skills, with significant wage uplifts on select projects.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
Investigate and problem solve to determine the most efficient way to install changes to existing service
Determine client needs and most effective way to meet them
Estimate amount of time and material to complete service tasks
Communicate with Service Manager on a frequent basis regarding scheduling and work in progress
Obtain and order commodity material
Maintain clean, proper tools and inventory ensuring equipment is in good working order
To learn more about our organization, please see our website at www.encoreelectric.com.
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training and competitive benefits, including:
- Up-to-Date Tools and Vans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
- Voluntary buy-up life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Company-sponsored apprenticeship program
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
Encore Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer