Encore Electric, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Encore Electric, Inc.
# of Openings:
- Audio Visual Superintendent is overall responsible for quality and schedule control by directing and leading all technicians and working closely with internal and external Project Management, Design teams and other trade partners.
- The individual reports to Audio Visual Senior Project Manager
- Individual is paid hourly with an expectation of a minimum of 8-hrs per day with overtime as required
- Projects are mostly Denver Metro, however Regional travel within CO and WY will occasionally occur.
- Uphold the core values of the organization.
- Maintain open communication lines with all working relationships
- Follow up to ensure items for which the job is accountable are performed
- Earn and maintain customer’s trust.
- Work well with others to accomplish the mission of the organization and of the job.
- Assists Design, Preconstruction and Project Management in to ensure the success of each turnover meeting
- Builds installation resource schedule and timeline
- Develops commodity material list needed, and keeps open communication with Purchasing to assure timely delivery.
- Works with Design and Purchasing to be aware of long lead equipment, and non-long lead equipment delivery dates.
- Develop clear awareness of all Drawings and Specifications and points out conflicts and concerns
- Develops proactive and trusted relationship with Owner, Client, GC’s, and other trade partners as it relates to installations and schedule, along with AV Project Manager.
- Leads all onsite installation and testing
- Schedules all Fabrication efforts
- Assures protection of all stored equipment
- Leads system turn on, burn in and commissioning
- Leads Safety Plan and daily Safety Huddles Assists Manager of Health and Safety in performing job hazard analysis
- Supports programming scheduling
- Ensures project closeouts are performed
- Participates in training and mentoring
- Achieves product certifications as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- High level experience with Audio Visual installations, testing and commissioning
- Work/life balance through beginning and ending of work day
- Adapting to new and changing requirements, environments, and/or information
- Creating processes to break complex projects down to their component levels
- Using communication software
- Effective written and oral communication sufficient to be able to elicit and communicate information and achieve understanding
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with customers, vendors, consultants, management, and employees
- Operating a computer
- Prioritizing and reprioritizing to meet job needs
- Problem solving
- Tracking numbers and bits of data relevant to the work assignment
- Training others individually and as a group
- Passing on the trade to others
- Blueprint reading
- Specification Review
- Turnover Processes
- Closeout Processes
- Commissioning Processes
- Safety Plans
- Lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Vision acuity (near and far)