Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Engineer
at Endress+Hauser Management
- Job ID
- Sales/Business Development
- Regular Full-Time
- Endress+Hauser Sales/Service Representative
As an inside sales engineer specializing in instrumentation, you’ll be focused on providing technical assistance
to customers. This position is in Littleton, CO.
Beabout Brock Easley is a family owned company of 24 highly trained people representing approximately 30
manufacture brands. Our company has been serving the Rockies for over 50 years with a commitment to long
term sustainability. Our competitive advantage is our technical service.
Medical, vision, dental, 401K
- Assist customers and outsides sales with pricing and delivery information; help them product, answer technical questions about performance and application reliability.
- Review technical specifications and determine appropriate product form, fit, and function.
- Prepare quotations and product bid specifications.
- Participate in principal factory training as required
- Coordinate responses with the Inside Team to help customers
- Product focuses will be on Flow, Level, Analyzers, Temperature, and Pressure.
- Technical background
- Customer Service
- Read, analyze and interpret technical documents and bid specifications
- Interview customer to define products and solutions
- Write business correspondence
- Effectively present information and respond to questions of coworkers and customers
- Effectively manage time and multiple tasks, often with shifting priorities, to maximize results
- Digital competence
- Basic Microsoft suite: Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Knowledge and familiarity with the process automation & controls industry
- Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering