Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON has an opportunity for an experienced Renewables Lead to direct ENERCON’s Renewable sector initiative and become a true owner and shareholder in a highly successful business that is focused on bringing client value and sustainable business solutions to everything we do.
We are looking for a client-facing commercial leader who is interested in being part of this thriving ESOP community – an outstanding professional who combines strong consulting, strategic account management, and business development skills – to drive sustained long-term, profitable growth of ENERCON’s business with key clients and their subsidiaries.
In this role, you will work closely with ENERCON’s Environmental Service Group, Division Manager and local offices to manage and expand ENERCON’s business with the Renewables markets.
The preferred office location for this position is Dallas, TX or Bakersfield, CA; Houston, TX or Denver, CO or strategic suitable locations may be considered.
Account Leadership & Client Strategy
Primary focus on leading the key clients account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of ENERCON’s consulting services to deliver strategic value to meet the needs of the key client. In particular, play a key role in growing traditional and renewable generation, including, but not limited to the following offerings:
- Major capital project program management, including project definition, siting, assessment, permitting strategies and application development, data management, construction and operation compliance support
- Planning and permitting for electric/gas transmission and generation siting/development
- Air permitting, natural cultural resources, NEPA and environmental assessments;
- Development of solar, wind or hydro renewables projects for utilities and/or developers;
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Lead, delegate, and manage project/program contributions and client deliverables.
- Develop strategy and action plan(s) focused on the key client’s key geographies, service needs, and that facilitates growth in ENERCON’s business with the key clients.
- Develop clear, concise key client business planning/client mapping, and facilitate ENERCON team ownership of and ENERCON branding within each aspect of the key client strategic, tactical and fiscal goals and objectives.
Team Building, Alignment and Collaboration
- Build, grow, and manage a high-performance key client team, serving as a leader and mentor to staff. Actively mentor staff for account leadership roles and develop two to three successors for client contact roles.
Sales / Operational & Service Excellence
- Contribute to leadership and management of major programs and projects for the key clients. Understand the key clients needs and explore innovative, “out-of-the box” discussions to drive ENERCON as a trusted partner and strategic thought leader.
- Drive innovation to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate ENERCON in the market.
- Provide “hands-on” leadership and support for contract negotiations and large proposal efforts.
- Engage the key clients stakeholders in periodic reviews of ENERCON’s service performance and provide feedback to the ENERCON client teams and key ENERCON stakeholders to ensure continuous service excellence, including supporting accurate scope and schedule and materials requirements of proposal submissions and avoiding and resolving service performance issues.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- BS/MS in environmental, science, safety, engineering, business, or related degree.
- 15+ years’ progressive experience in either a consulting environment or working substantially in the Power/Renewables sector.
- Demonstrable track record in strategic account management delivering multimillion-dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects and developing trusted advisor relationships within utility client organizational structures.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Strong communication and organization skills; results-oriented and relationship savvy.
- Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace.
- Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven by the success of ENERCON as a global company.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a long standing engineering and technical services consulting company, providing premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com .
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.