Ent Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Specialist
at Ent Federal Credit Union
If you’re a skilled storyteller with technical skills to match, this role is for you! The Ent marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to research, create, and measure digital content that sparks action and delivers measurable results. This role will work closely with the entire marketing team to support strategic objectives and campaign goals. Bring your proven email deliverability and optimization techniques, content development, editing, and social media skills to bear as you connect ideas with fresh and forward-thinking tactics. Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on strategy and execution as you create and execute content marketing programs. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners as you measure, evaluate, and report on our progress.
Why We Need You
As a Digital Marketing Specialist for Ent, you’ll play a key role in supporting the organization’s efforts to grow membership and expand the strategic role that marketing plays in that growth. You’ll manage multiple deadlines and software tools, and regard giving and receiving constructive criticism as a vital part of team communication. Your carefully crafted stories will drive engagement, conversion, and retention for Ent’s members across social media, email marketing, and digital outreach – all while protecting our brand reputation and member privacy. You’ll help us quantify our progress towards ambitious goals, while making data-driven recommendations that help us optimize our marketing campaigns and programs on behalf of our members.
- Create, test, deploy, evaluate, and report on Ent’s email marketing campaigns
- Monitor errors and troubleshoot technical problems as needed
- Coordinate Ent’s email and social media editorial calendar
- Daily operational maintenance of social media content coordination, editing, social reputation management
- Work with the product team to align digital communications and produce content as appropriate
- Actively participate in QA feedback processes for digital marketing communications and compliance
- Deliver outstanding work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a culture of service
- Translate messaging strategy into compelling marketing copy
- Develop content for a variety of mediums including social, email, web, and news releases.
- 2 years of email marketing experience
- 2 years of experience in a content marketing role
- Experience optimizing and trouble-shooting digital marketing tools
- Email deliverability and A/B testing technical experience
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate HTML skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- 2-3 Writing samples
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- CMS platform and SEO experience a plus
- Intermediate CSS skills
- Experience working to creative briefs and strategy documents
- Experience working collaboratively in Adobe Creative Suite
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate controlled environment. Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Will be required to drive a motor vehicle to make service center visits / community events on a periodic basis and will occasionally work in community event surroundings.