Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Product & System Summer Intern
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled internship experience. The Entegris Intership Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteeering events.
The intern will work with Quality and Manufacturing Engineering team to map out and develop self-adjustment worksheet for production operators. You will work closely with Quality Engineer(s) to map out / standardize and streamline quality and production process flows and work with cross functional department leaders to develop actions plan for all gaps from IATF 16949 requirements for Wafer Shipper business.
In this role you will
- Support plan development to address gaps
- Work with multiple departments and organizations within Entegris to develop effective and efficient process to close gaps/ process opportunities for improvement.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with engineering level personnel.
- Some research internship experience with self-motivated individual is preferred.
- Desired Major: Mechanical Engineering major or Relevant Engineering degree with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2019 or later
What we offer:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.