Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Car Washer Greeley
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Service Agent
- Job ID
Are you looking for a steady part-time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Greeley is actively seeking to employ a part-time service agent. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position is a true part time opportunity for 20 - 25 hours/week.
This position does NOT have the opportunity for overtime.
25 HOURS MAXIMUM PER WEEK.
Compensation is $12.00/hour.
Monday- Friday 1pm-6pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $12.00/hour
- Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Must be able to work 20-25 hours/week