EPCM Professional Service Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales / Business Development Manager, Denver, CO
at EPCM Professional Service Partners
Sales / Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager in the Denver,CO area. You will be responsible for growing and developing both in house clients and your own clientele in addition to supporting the RMS eam while demonstrating strong customer service skills.
We are looking for sales and results oriented, customer focused, strategic individual who works well in a team environment. Qualified individuals should possess a track record of high productivity and success.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- Sell value of services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop talent, helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations of service by following company’s protocols and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Work with a business partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and durations of the recruited clients.
- Exhibits responsiveness to deadlines and proper sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment
- Is extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- Can take initiative, be proactive, and responsive.
- A minimum of two years of business experience
- Bachelor's Degree – strongly preferred
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
RMS is one of the fastest growing privately held recruiting and staffing organizations on the West Coast, with locations in Long Beach CA, Denver CO and Edmonton AB.
RMS provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401